- Ensure the proactive identification and assessment of the compliance risks faced by the company and other Subsidiaries to the extent allowed by their regulators, and take steps to mitigate all risks of regulatory sanctions, minimizing the threat of financial sanctions and loss of reputation.
- Build strong relationships with the clients, responding to queries on a timely basis and resolving all issue satisfactorily
- Draft and update all such compliance and AML policies and procedures required by the applicable laws and provide ARI with regular reports and drafts of the updated policies and procedures.
- Maintain company’s compliance and AML documents and files in a proper form as required by the applicable laws.
- Prepare and file the required compliance and AML reports with the regulators.
- Provide with a schedule of due dates of all compliance and AML reports that are needed to be filed with the regulators and proof that such report has been duly filed.
- Conduct periodic compliance monitoring program and promptly provide company with the results of such monitoring.
- Prepare, conduct and respond to all audits, visits, and inspections performed by the regulators, and inform company of the findings and recommendations and follow up on implementations.
- Perform all remedial actions in response to any findings and recommendations of the regulators in relation to the compliance and AML functions and monitor the implementation of other findings.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Banking; Other Business Support Services|