Construction and Civil Manager – Al Dali International – Kuwait
• Establish, report and follow up all on non-conformance activities
• Enforce the relevant safety rules at site and make sure personal protective equipment is worn as and where required by the staff under their responsibility
• Attend coordination meetings organized by client and consultants etc.
• Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks
• Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time
• To assist Project Manager in the supervision and management of construction activities to assigned project
• Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Quality Plan;
• Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors;
• Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed;
• Attend to Meetings with Owners to solve technical issues and other related matters.
• Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works;
• Provide Technical Support to other site team members.
• Represent the organization and enhance relationships in dealings with client, consultants and regulatory authorities to ensure all agreements are implemented
• Maintain records of any extra works undertaken to ensure Company billing covers any additional costs to clients
• Supervise work teams for effective delivery of daily objectives including the control of work hours, overtime and incentive schemes to improve efficiency .
• Manage resources and equipment to achieve contract completion within budget and time
• Liaise with the HSE and/or Quality department for the support for project safety and or quality
• Ensure Company Health, Safety & Environment and quality policy and procedures are covered to client satisfaction.
• Respond to emergencies and take remedial action as required to ensure health, safety and the environment are protected
• Identify and ensure skills of assigned manpower are aligned to project requirements to ensure technically competent personnel for the project
• Participate in regular meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues, delays execution of work to ensure timely project completion
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait