• Build projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
• Prepares detailed daily and monthly progress reports to superiors.
• Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
• Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
• Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepare quantities for different materials to be ordered for the project.
• Arrange the right manpower for every day activates.
• Arrange required tools and equipment for the different activates and monitor their performance and maintenance requirements.
||Construction and Building
||Construction/Civil Engineering; Architecture
||Bangladesh; Algeria; Egypt; India; Sri Lanka; Morocco; Philippines; Pakistan; Tunisia