The Construction Manager will provide on-site construction management activities associated with the completion of assigned construction package(s). Monitors performance of the supervision team to confirm compliance with contractual requirements and to ensure that it stays within budget and cost effective manner.
• Direct and supervise all site personnel and subcontractors.
• Ensure that all civil & infrastructure activities are well planned and coordinated
• Oversee manpower, equipment, and materials to sustain the work efficiency
• Carry out inspections to ensure conformity with QA/QC specifications and requirements
• Provides technical advices to resolve problems.
• Coordinate with PM for procurement of tools and materials to conform to the workloads, plans and schedules.
• Review reports from Superintendents, and advise on corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or over the budget.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering|