A Riyadh based multinational client is seeking a Consumer & Business Insight Director.
You will identify and prioritise business opportunities for a profitable growth, ensure that the client business strategies are grounded in appropriate consumer and business insights and foresights to balance risk and rewards. This position also serves as a strategic thought partner and key consultant for management to identify and prioritize business opportunities for a profitable growth.
• Annual plan and budget preparation for the department.
• Participate in development of business and strategic plans by leading the delivery of objective consumer and business insights and emerging trends that shape priorities.
• Build deeper understanding of significant business performance and opportunities based on research insights and align business plans.
• Assessing business performance results and identify “what is working/what is not working” from a consumer standpoint and provides key insights to help direct company’s business performance. •
• Based upon relevant data, provide clear direction regarding strengths and weaknesses of the brand and define key threats and challenges.
• Anticipate research requirements and develop and communicate longer–term plans and processes to best meet information needs
• Responsible for consumer and insight budget.
• Develop innovative research techniques and systems which predict, or measure causes of sales progress, identify sales and profit building opportunities.
• Deliver fact based overall business performance and business trend insights and provide recommendations for adjustments to maximize business potential.
• Identify and develop sales and profit building initiatives, sales forecasting and business cases.
• Utilize identified research tools to better understand consumer/ market/ trends in the market.
• Consult with relevant departments regarding research design based upon experience in qualitative, quantitative and analytical tools.
• Oversee testing, validation and delivery of key measurements on company initiatives.
• Identify research needs, develop briefs and work with concerned parties (internal & external) to determine optimal scope and methodology to ensure quality results.
• Manage and direct the analytical studies of the external and the internal environments; organization’s resource analysis and determine the indicators that may impact operations and future plans.
• Contribute in defining and improving brand offerings by understanding customer buying preference through market analysis and specialized surveys.
• Monitors and reports overall business performance as well as progress of key success criteria as well as competitor activity. Responsible for periodic Sales and GC´s updates including clear analysis/theories as to changes and for actual business forecasting.
• Generate commitment and motivation for Marketing & Research Department.
• Ensure Consumer& Business Insights Department complies with company policies, processes, practices and systems
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Nationality:||India; Jordan; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Saudi Arabia; Syria|