MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide technical guidance, training and staffing support in all contract administration matters, relative to both prime contracts with clients and subcontracts awarded by company.
1. To prepare technical standards, guidelines and procedures for award and administration of subcontracts.
2. To develop contract administration policies and procedures, for both prime contracts and subcontracts.
3. To perform functional review of project activities to assure technical adequacy of project contract administration activities.
4. To undertake performance evaluations and career counseling for all contract administration staff in the organization. Makes selection and termination recommendations.
5. To recruit and interview applicants for contracts administration positions and assist in identifying and assigning contracts administration staff on new projects.
6. To maintain liaison with other regional offices to coordinate workload and staffing plans.
7. To develop and implement contract administration training programs
|Job Location:||Sohar, Oman|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $9,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|