Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews components of existing contractual arrangements and analyzes the elements of the agreements for accuracy, completeness and compliance with ADNOC standards and policies.
- Negotiates legal terms in collaboration with ADNOC legal counsel.
- Monitors the collection of required contract documents.
- Conducts quality assurance review of all contracts and prepares contract documents for execution.
- Generates reporting from the database regarding expiring agreements and follows up with appropriate internal parties to determine if contracts are to be renewed or terminated.
- Assists in key initiatives to improve contract management processes and activities, including developing and enhancing contract solutions.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, as per the management instructions
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Monitors the performance of each signed contract.
- Draft a new contract as per the management directions
- Prepares reports & letters and agreement on the status of contracts for management.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|