- Create clear, engaging and consistent content for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to cultivate customer relationships and drive action.
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Write copy for all channels and formats, including emails, landing pages, websites, blogs, flyers, social media, surveys, events and direct mail.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative team
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy. concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, message clarity and a consistent style and voice throughout all content.
- Apply writing strategies for the digital world, integrating SEO best practices into all web content.
- Proofread copy and review page layouts with a keen attention to detail.
- Collaborate with the web and creative teams about layout and design to effectively convey brand spirit and a unique customer value.
- Seek to always optimize content performance, using key metrics and performance indicators (KPIs) to elevate content quality and drive business goals.
- Conceive and produce effective marketing campaigns, aligned with corporate brand guidelines.
- Adopt the style, tone and voice for different campaigns and audiences.
- Create engaging content that is well researched to be used in various channels like brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, etc..
- Develop uniformity in the messages and be responsible for the tone and content.
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients.
- Create an ambience between the creative team for better production results.
- Should be able to copywrite speeches, interviews, press release news etc..
- Develop Technical content for newsletters, blogs and social media.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|