Corporate Communication Senior Manager – Saudi Arabia
1. Develop a detailed communication plan and an implementation schedule taking into consideration the company objectives and aspirations.
2. Establish and maintain the internal communication process between the department and every sector of the organization whereby the communication department will coordinate all communication activities through information and deliverables produced by the other departments.
3. Develop short and long-term departmental goals, policies, and procedures (function related) and ensure implementation to achieve optimal effectiveness.
4. Coordinate and manage all aspects of corporate communication and provide effective services to all internal / external stakeholders on a timely basis.
5. Plan, manage & execute properly the external use of all communication including newspapers, magazines & TV
6. Develop & maintain a strong relationship with media and has direct access to reporters & journalists as well as other public interest groups.
7. Coordinate the preparation and dissemination of communications on various departmental and organisational accomplishments to the relevant stakeholders and external audiences.
8. Develop communication material which include but not limited to:
a. Economic reports (yearly, quarterly, monthly)
b. Business annual report
c. Quarterly business reports,
d. Press releases
e. Brand related activities (internal & external)
f. Internal newsletter
g. Internal culture management
h. Ramadan programs & gifts
i. Client gift program
j. Event management
9. Provide a monthly report to the Chief Business Development Officer on performance and deliverable.
10. Oversee work pertaining to Arabic translation of internal and external communication materials/documents and ensure that all translations are done accurately.
11. Manage employee communications and engagement through periodic newsletters and organizing off-site events.
12. Oversee activities pertaining to market research and provide the Management with relevant updates on market intelligence, off shelf surveys and customized market research.
13. Liaise with other on-line business portals such as Zawya, AME Info, and Arabian Business etc., to provide latest information about the company.
14. Raise the company profile through active participation in various business / social forums, seminars and events for maximum exposure and coverage.
15. Develop workshop and mini seminars for the company employees to inform them on communication activation and brand goals.
16. Monitor the performance of staff on an on-going basis and ensure the performance review of agreed goals and competencies and that all staff has an individual development plan.
17. Identify the training and developmental priorities of the department in consultation with the Human Capital and ensure that staff are adequately skilled to meet future requirements.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR