• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and
checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure
that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation
reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing
• Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
• Perform technical and commercial review of EPCI long time tenders (subcontractor’s
quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
• Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation
of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all
purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
• Prepare monthly vessel movement report for the monitoring of the vessel activities on a
daily basis and register all downtime, consumptions and vessel related issues relating to
the project promptly to the project manager and management.
• Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to
ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
• Attend project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients
• Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a
monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
• Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|