The Creative Director drives all aspects of the Company’s creative ideas to ensure the Company’s Brand Image(s) in both local and international markets, remains a market leader in all regions so as to support the profitability of its Divisions and SBUs.
The Creative Director will work closely with the Marketing Director to devise and implement the Company’s Creative Marketing Plans. He/she will ensure that the Company’s image remains at the highest level, whilst meeting all deadlines and adhering to the Company’s standards of best practices.
• Prepares annual comprehensive creative plans to support the Company’s marketing aims
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Drive all creative aspects of the Marketing Department: printing/cutting/decorating items as necessary and as directed.
• Maintains all creative Files and archives as necessary, in line with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
• Maintains a database of all Creative Media Contacts. Builds professional, friendly relationships with them to ensure good marketing coverage.
• Maintains Company’s operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains creative office supplies’ inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies, through the Company’s Administration Supervisor to meet all deadlines.
• Keeps all creative equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing database backups, with the assistance of the Company’s IT Department. • Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Contributes to team effort.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
||Design, Creative, and Arts