We are committed to fostering a great work culture and inspiring the highest standards of quality and efficiency from the team putting our people first and creating a workplace that nurtures collaboration, diversity, growth, and well-being.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Contact Center Agent to be based in our Sharjah office. The Customer Care Agent is the main entry point for external customer contacts and specializes in callouts, inbound customer queries, or outbound customer calls.
What will you do?
- You will be accountable to manage various types of contacts: alarm calls, test calls, customer calls including callouts & case registrations, outbound calls, and technician calls, callouts from customer call to dispatch, and closing the case.
- Identify safety situations and manage them by giving adequate safety instructions as described in the global safety procedures. Customer Care Agent shows empathy, is aware of customer feelings in such situations, and provides adequate safety advice to calm the passenger.
- Support supervisors in following up on open callouts and making sure that technicians back-report open jobs.
- Connecting the customer to the right person in the organization, in case of any request not related to unplanned maintenance.
Inbound and Outbound call handling
- Receive and resolve queries and complaints and communicate resolution to customers
- Identify possible leads from customer cases e.g., through the web, and assign those to the sales organization
- Conduct transactional surveys after a callout or project (e.g., customer satisfaction survey)
- Support local marketing in different customer contacting initiatives such as campaigns.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Construction & Building|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|