- Attend and manage formal calls and provide accurate and concise information without any delay.
- Analyze client requirements and offer the best possible solution or information.
- Keep the customer interested in the features and utility of a product through effective telephonic communication.
- Develop long-term contacts through qualitative telephonic discussions and conversations.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Address the customers in a friendly tone and provide them with the best experience possible, minimizing customer wait/ hold time.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||India; Philippines; Pakistan|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|