Customer Service Representative | Hertz | Abu Dhabi
Overview of the role
To ensure the customer is dealt with in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner providing best in class customer service and products. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and enhancing the brand image to meet and exceed set standards. Continuously drive Customer Service Value to improve customer engagement.
What you will do
• Achieve group revenue target for daily, weekly and monthly rentals – for the branch.
• Should maintain counter as per Hertz International Standards. Image audit and operational audit.
• Ensure that all documentation and system accuracy is maintained and relevant documents are obtained at the time of checkout and scanned clearly into the system.
• Customer Service: Must ensure that one continuously exceeds customer expectations from all customer touch points within the business. All customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
• Manage the 5\[5 / action items on a daily basis and rectify the errors without delay during the shift.
• Manage the pre check ins daily and ensure that closing of rental is done without delay. Justification of unclosed rentals.
• Shift Handover : Ensure shift closing is done as per set standards and that there no variances. Vehicle inventory, manual docs, cash etc., are properly handed over and acknowledged. To settle any variances within 24 hours.
• To carry out business practices that are ethical and in line with Hertz and Al Futtaim policies.
• To provide car rental services that is economical, cost effective, and seamless and that meets the expectation of customers.
• To develop a strong relationship with the customers and manage their expectation leading to better customer satisfaction and retention.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|