Customer Services Executive
Our client is a reputable international organization engaged in the manufacture and global marketing of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Personal Care products. Established in 1974, our client today comprises of 14 companies involved, primarily in developing, manufacturing and distributing fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care, bath care and other personal care products.
Our client is present in over 70 countries across the world through group company distribution and manufacturing companies or through independent sales and distribution set-ups. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing units are located in the UAE & India. The group is managed by skilled professionals and committed staff members in our various companies across the world. People are recognized as one of our most valuable assets. The group employs more than 700 people worldwide, from over 20 different countries.
We are looking for driven, energetic, entrepreneurial and dynamic people who are committed to constantly over-achieving, to join our client’s family.
Reporting to the AGM Customer Service, based at Sharjah, the incumbent will be responsible for providing quality services and support to the assigned accounts and understand in full every single aspect of the daily activity related to those accounts to ensure timely processing of sales orders and related documents.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Booking of orders,
• Interacting with customers to serve their needs.
• Will involve many conference calls with customers based in the USA, hence late evening calls will take place regularly.
• Overseeing deliveries from PO to dispatch until final delivery
• Monitor monthly sales budget and support in target achievement.
• Drive improvements in business processes, work towards improving ERP system and reduction of manual work.
• Work closely with internal departments to understand key issues and take corrective action to meet customer demands
• Develop internal process to resolve and reduce customer complaints. Establish good rapport with your customers.
• Review purchase orders and shortages. Ensure Order fulfilment and service deliverables are achieved as per customer requirements.
• Ensure documents related to exports, regulatory requirements are processed with accuracy.
• Handling payments & payment reconciliations.
• Process set up and SOP implementation
• Co-ordination with various internal departments like Planning, and production
• Supervising record keeping of shipping documentation & other documents.
• Close co-ordination with warehouse to ensure smooth process flow, starting with receiving the Sales Orders until the sale is closed by invoicing and the shipment received by the Customer.
• Preparing and sharing all Documents with the customer.
• Constantly update customers with the shipment tracking details.
• Updating pending orders periodically and Stock updation
Up to AED 6,000 – AED 8,000 depending on experience and qualification + 30 days paid leave and Air Passage Allowance to home country for every completed 12 months services + Gratuity as per UAE Law.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing; Personal Care and Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|