· Contributing to the detection capabilities and alerting/correlation of security events within the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool.
· Co-ordinating with other team members and closing the incidents within defined SLA.
· Performing Threat Hunting to identify potential security incidents not identified by other Security Monitoring and SIEM use cases.
· Identifying and improving security gaps or weaknesses in the network and IT assets.
· Performing vulnerability assessments, managing and resolving any issues found.
· Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|