Our Client is a leading electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies.
The requirement of the assignment of Cyber Security Consultant is to provide immediate technical consultancy, products sales and involved in design and engineering aspect towards enhancing the Network Solution Business.
• Provide technical consultancy and advisory services through the Sales promotion activities together with the assigned Sales Team.
• Prepare detailed and basic design proposals for Network and Security proposals through the receipt of RFP/RFQ by the Customers.
• Participate in the Technical Review Meetings with Customers including the Internal Kick Off Meeting within the Company.
• Conduct Site Survey and Customer Validation requirements visits and meeting prior to final proposal.
• Conduct presentation and know how sessions to customers towards selling relevant services and products.
• Promote specific Solutions based on Network and Process Solutions at the PSC Division.
• Interact with Engineering Division towards successfully implementing Network and Security Projects.
• Participate in the execution of the internal Kickoff meeting with Engineering Division.
• Attend external kick off meeting for the customer as appropriately required.
• Assist IT Projects execution Department when required for the implementation of projects.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|