• Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for database development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for client/server databases and database applications.
• Create models for new database development and/or changes to existing ones.
• Install and configure relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
• Develop automated database applications, where necessary, using the applicable database packages.
• Identify data entry, retrieval, change, and delete issues, and work to ensure a high level of data availability.
• Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
• Plan and implement capacity and resource expansion to ensure scalability of company databases.
• Identify inefficiencies in current databases and leverage solutions.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen