• Fill orders for dental prosthetics, including dentures, bridges, crowns, veneers and inlays.
• Make models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth (taken by the Prosthetist or Dentist)
• Moving, replacing, retaining and protecting teeth (Orthodontics; mouth guards)
• Build up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth using the model, encase the wax in a mold material and melt away the wax
• Replace the wax with plastic, metal or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance, polish and finish the appliance prior to being placed in the patient’s mouth
• Make appliances for patients with cleft palates, braces and plates for correcting irregular teeth and mouth guards.
• Trim and pour denture models.
• Fabricate porcelain veneers for crowns, fixed dental prostheses, implant restorations, and all-ceramic crowns using ceramo-metal techniques
• Build and finish porcelain fused to metal restorations
• Finish full and partial dentures with and without implants
• Fabricate accurate models from doctor’s impressions
• Maintain dental laboratory records and prepare reports on laboratory activities
• Performed opaque procedure on crowns
• Built porcelain crown units
• Waxed single unit porcelain-fused to metal (PFM), full metal crowns, and all bridgework designs
• Determined the design of dental products to be constructed, fabricated, altered and repaired dental devices such as dentures, crowns and bridges
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing