Director – Infrastructure – Marine
• You will provide tactical and strategic leadership with oversight across departments like Quality Assurance, Testing, Plan Review, Project Controls, and Infrastructure Projects.
• You will ensure that timelines and cost targets are met.
• Develop and enforce compliance with the rules and regulations applicable to the project location.
• Coordinate with all the leaders and members of the teams to achieve the strategic objectives, operational goals and KPIs.
• Direct such areas as plan review and project management.
• Develop work plans and strategies to meet business needs.
• Develop and implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
• Communicate business work plan and goals to the managers and/or supervisors to review, approve, implement and recommend any changes for the operational improvement.
• Manage and ensure that resources are utilized appropriately for the operations and so not to exceed the budget without approval.
• Resolve issues by making decisions considering multiple perspectives.
• Represent the organization in meetings with different other organizations to collaborate.
• Reviews and approves established performance metrics.
• Assist in performance development and improvement of the staff.
• Develop and oversee financial well-being by analyzing cost effectiveness and directing cost control activities.
• Lead staff development by initiating training and development planning.
• Establish performance expectations and standards for all levels of employees to achieve or exceed performance metrics and prepare them for the future.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|