Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning 5\[ Hotel, part of international hotel chain based in Doha, Qatar looking for a Front Office Director to help deliver effective management to the hotel Front Office department.
As the Director of Front Office, you would be responsible for managing the first and long-lasting impressions of the guest experience.
The Director of Front Office will be responsible for:
· Lead and support the front office department in achieving the highest quality standards of guest service
· Assist with planning the yearly targets and financial budgets and responsible for the department P&L management
· Motivating and engaging colleagues to continuously deliver the best possible service to guests
· Ensure high standards of guest service and constantly identify ways to improve product and service
· Maintain all features/services, arrivals/departures and amenities (in conjunction with other departments)
· Monitor guest satisfaction and trends, with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Personal focus to be involved in the recruitment, management, training and developing of the FO staff (including Guest Relations and Concierge + FO team of the hotel)
· MOD reports, following up on complaints and guest’s challenges before checking out
Requirements of the Director of Front Office:
· Minimum 2 years as Director of Front Office in luxury properties
· Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management from Europe
· High level of commercial awareness
· Experience of managing and developing people – (50+ staff members)
· Previous experience of managing a departmental P&L
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· GCC experience is preferred
· Committed to delivering a high level of guest focused service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Fluent in English
Salary package offered is QAR 12,000 – 15,000, accommodation provided, yearly tickets (family status).
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience.
Please note that are some visa restrictions for some nationalities in Qatar, including candidates with NOC available.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|