- Developing a film’s visual style.
- Determining lighting requirements on set.
- Deciding on the best camera angles and frames for scenes.
- Ordering and testing lighting and camera equipment.
- Supervising a camera crew and directing camera movement.
- Selecting the appropriate film stock.
- Determining camera aperture settings.
- Controlling natural or artificial lighting conditions.
- Liaising with electricians to ensure adequate electrical supply.
- Determining elements such as filters, shutter angles, focus, depth of field and camera distance.
- Editing visual elements in post production.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|