Responsible for document control activities of the department
– Provide professional document control duties applying diversified knowledge and experience of document control and filing practices to support construction projects.
– Organize and file current document backlog from project job packages per the company’s current filing process.
– Assist team in scanning, organizing, and indexing critical documentation.
– Responsible to process all submittals and input into the system.
– Maintain updated submittal log, monitor the submittal schedule and status.
– Transmit documentation and submittals through the proper channel
Maintain all hard copy files of project documentation.
Maintain electronic copy files of project documentation.
– Support project team in regards to submittals, RFI’s, drawings, specifications, and other project documents.
– Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|