What You’ll Be Doing:
- Independently carry out design of stormwater drainage systems for various projects.
- Manage design of non-conventional/smart drainage systems and Sustainable Urban Drainage systems.
- Investigating and developing stormwater drainage designs with minimum supervision, based on principles of urban drainage design, SuDS, and Water sensitive design.
- Hydraulic and System design of the complex environment to meet site-specific requirements.
- Understanding the biological and physical process of stormwater management.
- Applying innovative ideas, technology, and value engineering solutions.
- Supervision and support to junior engineers.
- Undertake hydrologic modeling, calculations, drawings, and report writing.
- Work across all stages of a project, taking a high level of responsibility but under the coaching and support of our senior engineers.
- Coordinating with the CAD / BIM / 3-D modeling teams on projects.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|