- Deliver urgent documents to key person across properties.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
- Interact with customers to obtain payments, signatures and giving receipts.
- Occasionally pick up or drop off employees.
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. taking vehicle for inspections, filling tires with air, etc.)
- Maintain driving records (i.e. gas receipts).
- Observe speed limits and obey all road signs.
- Inform the Center Manager / General Manager – Property of any vehicle problems.
- Maintain assigned vehicle clean from the inside and outside.
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient routes.
- Fuel the assigned vehicle.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and the Center Management Department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|