Preference will be given to the candidate who can demonstrate the following;
- Welcome guests and visitors to the hotel with appropriate greetings of the day
- Acknowledge and greet guests within 25 to 30 seconds and provide professional, fast and friendly service.
- Tag guest vehicle keys with date & time, registration number, make/model, room number or contact number of the guest.
- Provide correct counter token or receipt of valet parking to the guest.
- Verify guests token or receipt with the one attached to the key before handing over keys or vehicle to the guest.
- Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Able to effectively park and retrieve guests cars without causing damage to the vehicle.
- Give fond farewell to all guests who are departing as per hotel standard
- Responsible to maintain the security of vehicles, belongings kept inside the car and vehicle keys.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the supervisor or manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|