We are looking for a competent Operations Specialist to manage online e-commerce store operations. Effective communication and multitasking skills are essential for this position. The goal is to maximize efficiency managing ecommerce store operations including order fulfillment, supplier relations management, logistics coordination and Inventory Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Order Fulfillment: Process, prepare and follow up coming orders.
- Logistics coordination: Schedule deliveries and pickups and coordinate with staff based on availabilities and requirements
- Supplier Relations Management: Communicate and collaborate with supplier companies to process orders and to update and develop online store catalog
- Inventory Management: Keep records of order and stock transactions. Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Catalog Data Entry: Products data entry.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Internet/E-commerce; Medical/Hospital|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|