ECity General Trading LLC was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a part of the ALBATHA Group of the UAE, one of the largest private business groups in the UAE, consisting of over 20 autonomous companies in diverse sectors like automobiles, pharmaceuticals, contracting, education, real estate, manufacturing, FMCG and electronics.
ECity, today, successfully operates a chain world-class multi-brand electronics retail stores across UAE’s leading shopping malls. It is all set to change the retail landscape with the unique concept and evolve its brand positioning as the region’s first ‘Technology Convenience Retail Chain’.
The brand has ambitious plans to emerge as a market leader in organized electronics retail in the region with focus on broad based market representation across all emirates within the UAE and in the Middle East through newer markets like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.
The Ecommerce Assistant Manager will assist the Ecommerce Manager in overseeing the company’s and ecommerce website. The detail-oriented candidate will have a strong sense of prioritization, a solid understanding of the Ecommerce business, impeccable communication skills that will allow them to leverage responsibilities across various internal teams and suppliers. He/she needs to possess good people management skills to motivate and manage a team.
• Assists in managing the ecommerce team
• Data analysis to develop new content ideas
• Maintain master product list and monitor the back-end operations
• coordination with Buying, logistics, finance & graphic design teams to gather information necessary to meet deadlines
• Oversee systems functionality and suggest enhancements and solutions for web design where necessary
• Handle product mapping and category management
• Manage special promotional category pages taking into account inventory and selling levels
• Validate testing and enhancement requests of the website with the IT team
• Review and manage daily the homepage changes of the right content, ensuring the accuracy and that the linking and messaging is up-to-date.
• Develop strong knowledge of products, descriptions, special pages, trends, sales and all promotions to keep the site up-to-date and relevant.
• Assist in maintaining the Ecommerce images database up to date
• Support & track the performance of SEO & SEM (Google AdWords) optimization projects
• Technical SEO maintenance
• Responsible for attaining SEO growth goals
• Monitor SEO performance daily
• Create strategic initiatives to improve traffic and conversion on the website
• Email Marketing Platforms
• Google Analytics
• Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media in order to target the right customers
• Develop and implement a link building strategy
• Benchmark and monitor competitor performance and activities
• Familiar with Google Analytics/Google Trends
• Keyword research and keyword hierarchy development/structure/Tools
• Experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
• Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
• Monitor customer reviews on E-City website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google & other forums
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|