We are looking for an e-commerce manger, who will be responsible to set up a the GCC site for a successful American multi-platform business. You will be the general manager overlooking the setup, monitoring and controlling of processes and building the required team. You will get support and help from the US office and from the Dubai and Riyadh offices.
This is an interesting opportunity to be the driving force of a new venture, where you will have a lot of influence.
• Setting up customer service and logistics
• Preparation and portfolio management
• Webshop administration
• Online marketing activities such as SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing, social media management etc.
• Development and care of interfaces to third party systems with the internal IT
• Monitoring and controlling of e-commerce processes
• Analysis of key figures for economic success
• Degree in business administration / economics or a comparable degree
• Previous experience in e-commerce and Magento platform
• Experience in HTML
• Internet affinity
• Independent, committed and goal-oriented working methods
• Experience in online marketing (SEO, SEA, affiliate marketing, social media management)
• Knowledge of e-commerce and web technologies
• Knowledge of ERP systems and databases
• Experience in common office software (Excel, Outlook)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|