• Perform routine inspection of the equipment from electrical aspect and make report.
• Perform preventive and/or corrective maintenance as planned and/or as required by the plant.
• Install, adjust and perform the commissioning of new equipment from electrical aspect.
• Ensure that each equipment is operating correctly from electrical aspect.
• Participate to improve the existing installation from electrical aspect.
• Make daily work done report through SAP system.
• Follow safety policy and procedures as outlined in the safety manual.
• Performing all safety/environmental requirement, before, during, and after executing the job.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
||Manufacturing and Production