Experience Required: 3-8 years
1500 AED per month salary + benefits such as insurance, accommodation, leave and transport.
ELV Technician is responsible for network cable & ELV Systems’ installations, termination, splicing and testing, space planning, cabinet, Rack, device and equipment installations, fix support and network cabling. The ELV Technician should contribute positively in achieving the organization goals and objectives through the work in the assigned projects.
• Installation, terminating, splicing, labeling, testing, and troubleshooting of control, voice, data, and fiber optic ….etc cables.
• Installation & termination for Data outlets, CCTV camera, Security devices, FAS devices, PAS speakers. BMS devices, WDN & Radio antennas, active switches and displays
• Organizing for pre-termination, form dress cables, determine length, label cables.
• Termination for patch & ELV panels and Racks.
• Knowledge of using industry standard test equipment.
• Handling retrofits works – remove unused cables.
• Dressing & routing cable into technical rooms and connected panels.
• Testing, troubleshooting, & document test results for installed works.
• Possess working knowledge of cabling standards, shop drawings, schematic diagrams, matrixes and labeling schemes applications.
• Handling the required site surveys.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies & applicable laws.
• Handle site coordination with all internal site team to ensure the availability of systems requirement at the site under the direction of supervisor.
Diploma of Electronics or Communication or Electrical or Computer Engineering
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|