Position Title: Employee Engagement Specialist
Reports to: Senior Manager – Performance & Rewards
Location: Dubai, UAE
Unit/Division/Department/Section: People and Culture
Responsible for facilitation and collaborative generation of all employee engagement initiatives. The jobholder will act as a critical player in understanding and anticipating employee engagement in a way that supports and maintains FPI culture.
- Supporting and facilitating FPI culture of People First
- Creating and executing minimum of bi-monthly programming that is authentic to FPI, and that allows employees to grow at a company level and a human level
- Ensuring employees are supported from a wellness standpoint; developing and leading wellness programs and/or initiatives
- Collaboratively developing and building workshops and/or trainings around strengthening the Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Spearheading “extra” employee development initiatives, organizing guest speakers, etc.
- Working with department heads to build customized engagement experiences at a team and department level
- Planning and executing semi-annual engagement activities
Other Reward Schemes:
- Support in roll out of various employee retention plans like employee recognition, long term and short term incentive plans, discretionary bonus programs, leadership incentive plans etc.
- Owning and facilitating full company feedback survey cycles and delivery to Senior Management.
- Employee engagement analytics around engagement with our programs, platforms for effectiveness and improvements
- Produces other reports and analyses as and when required
Policies and Procedures:
- Support in updating relevant policies and procedures for Rewards and Performance
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
SPAN OF COMMUNICATION:
Internal: Department Heads, P&C Business Partners, Company Employees
External: Performance & Rewards Partners / External Vendors
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|