English Lawyer & Bilingual Lawyer – Kuwait
- Leads and evaluates the operations of the department that provides legal and insurance services.
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in the organizations.
- Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company.
- Securing company and its all possessions from any illegal problems.
- Provides legal advice on all matters of risk, compliance and governmental regulation to Top management and other departments as need maybe.
- Prepares reports and briefs Top management on various business issues that involve a legal interpretation.
- Recommends the revision of rules, regulations and procedures to meet changes in local laws or policy.
- Represents the Company in lawsuits, grievances and complaints.
- Coordinates and acts as liaison between company and other organizations, law-firms and suppliers.
- Draft, reviews, or edits documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in formulating policies and procedures.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all / specific contractual issues and agreements with external entities as appropriate, and participates in meetings pertaining to resolution of contracting issues.
- Performs all other duties that may be assigned to the position
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait