English Teacher – Little Land Nursery – Kuwait
• Responsible for the successful overall coordination and management of the classroom situation.
• Fulfilling educational policies and curriculum goals in the classroom.
• Manages all classroom activities with English students.
• Ensures the quality of educational operations and activities in the classroom.
• Manages student assessment processes in the classroom.
• Applies quality classroom educational service delivery.
• Reports to the Head of Department.
• Manages and controls all teaching and learning aids and equipment in the classroom.
• Adheres to and follows time tables and schedules within the Department.
• Manages and develops learning and teaching aids and materials for the classroom.
• Adheres to the teacher performance appraisal system.
• Performs lesson preparations, including teaching and learning materials.
• Performs any additional education related duties as requested by the Head of Department.
• Ensures timeously submission of all related documents and reports related to his classroom practices.
• Attends meetings when requested.
• To maintain professional, appropriate working relationships with pupils and other
members of staff.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library