- Data Architects closely with the Data Modellor, Business Architects, Enterprise Architect as well as the Business Change and the business SMEs, ensuring data architecture and data models that are scalable and meet business, technical and commercial requirement
- Work collaboratively with the leadership, stakeholders and the business (projects, business units, wider entities) to understand, collate, and document the strategic requirements of Data Architecture and lead the efforts ensuring sound portfolios of work but also addressing emerging demand to establish Conceptual and Logical Data Models that are actionable
What You’ll Be Doing :
- Develop, manage, and enhance the Enterprise Data Model and repository
- Whilst expert at Enterprise Data Architecture, discerning strategy and operating model design will also be strong in at least two other domains: Business, Application, Infrastructure or security.
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management; including the enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & analytics, content management and data management.
- Ability to do data modelling from logical to physical data model across different approaches based on the requirements.
- Lead data architects and data engineers to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfil the Business information needs and align with the information vision and strategy
- Apply business strategy while driving technology strategy, balancing short term and long term needs to ensure that the architecture can scale and evolve accordingly
- Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data to deliver the data while leveraging all available assets
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures to ensure schedule attainment, product development process adherence, and performance and budget targets are met
- Take an active role in the performance management process by completing goal setting, interim review, and year-end review on a timely basis and soliciting ongoing feedback
- Create High level/detailed Solution Design and Logical Data Models
- Assist the Project Manager with the Project Backlog(s), features and high level user stories.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|