- Work with the Manager Marketing to develop an overall Communications Strategy and “umbrella guidelines” that each centre/destination will embrace. Monitor adherence to these guidelines.
- Interface with the Manager Marketing and assist in developing communication strategies (offline& Online) related activities that promote the centre as a ‘destination of choice’.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts are aligned with the Annual Marketing Plan, Asset Brand positioning and overall objectives set for each of the operating assets.
- Supervise the implementation of marketing activities as per approved plan set for each destination/ centre and ensure quality and timely execution.
- Manage marketing activities / campaigns / digital platforms for the assigned centre including creative and all marketing collateral required and ensure documentation of each campaign / promotion / activation and analysis of results and retailer’s feedback for post reports.
- Maintain monthly cumulative reports for centre publicity, social media and website monitoring and provide ongoing feedback to Marketing Manager, Mall Management and tenants.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing list of tour operators, cruise operators, hotels, airlines, bus companies, etc., in the region and create a program to target them with the aid of the Tourism Manager.
- Generate of all related paperwork such as L.P.O.s, PARs, etc., for related activities at the centre, in addition to overseeing and coordinating the development and production of any internal / external newsletters, mall magazines, etc.
- Oversee the coordination and production of any in mall multi-media program, monitor content and manage the information in keeping with the overall brand/positioning.
- Work with strategic partners e.g. hotels, L&E brands to ensure that theirs collateral fits with the brand and that any major brand partnerships are communicated to the consumer effectively.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Promotions Coordinator to ensure that all retailer offers and activities are communicated effectively in appropriate media platforms.
- Work with the Customer Service coordinator to produce a Customer Service briefing pack on a timely basis outlining promotion, new stores etc. for information.
- Provide all necessary data / reports on a periodic basis pertaining to marketing activities to the Manager Marketing for review, resolutions of issues and prompt decision making.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Work closely with the Media and Promotions Team for the booking of the mall common areas for Marketing activities and events and in-mall branding
- Conduct retailer’s meeting on a weekly basis
- Put together a welcome pack and a toolkit for new retailers opening at City Centre Deira
- Work closely with all agencies (ad agencies, social media agencies, PR agencies etc.) on key deliverables, ensure effective implementation of events and promotions at the mall within the time and quality requested
- Conduct daily mall tours to supervise the execution of the marketing activities and redevelopment progress.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing a grand opening event for Food Hall
- Assist planning execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting city centre brand and/or services in the digital space
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers,and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Work closely with the marketing manager and the PR agency to identify ( campaign and non -campaign ) with the set annual KPI’s .
- Plan and execute dedicated media events & conferences during key campaigns / initiatives
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|