- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect accordingly
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Prepare letters and draft emails.
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|