• Perform all secretarial and administrative duties; and maintain the highest standards of business ethics on all matters/dealings.
• Liaison diligently with all Corporate/Business Unit Heads, major clients, suppliers etc., on various daily issues/tasks, and handle them in an appropriate/amicable manner.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, receive mails and ensure smooth and effective communication to and from Senior Management.
• Execute support services including answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving administrative problems.
• Handle the responsibility for daily communication including maintenance of calendar and appointments.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency and accuracy whilst building and maintaining effective communication at all times.
• Maintain annual records, reports, recommendations and other internal communication documents.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|