- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle confidential documents
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned Requirements
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of office management
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Perform all secretarial and administrative duties; and maintain the highest standards of business ethics on all matters/dealings.
- Liaison diligently with all Corporate/Business Unit Heads, major clients, suppliers etc., on various daily issues/tasks, and handle them in an appropriate/amicable manner.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, receive mails and ensure smooth and effective communication to and from Senior Management.
- Handle the responsibility for daily communication including maintenance of calendar and appointments.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Maintain annual records, reports, recommendations and other internal communication documents.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care Centers|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|