The role holder is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the concerned Division/Department Head by performing a variety of secretarial and clerical duties which require considerable independent action and judgment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Performs routine office duties such as answering phones, filing, photocopying, shredding,
• Sorting/distributing/sending mail.
• Manages calendars and multiple schedules to ensure the executives’ attendance at scheduled, critical meetings.
• Summaries, documents and prepares miscellaneous background documents as necessary.
• Maintains respective departmental contact lists, forms and handbooks within the shared drives.
• Receives, distributes and evaluates mail to identify those items requiring priority attention of the respective division/department.
• Compiles, coordinates and enters data into various databases including recurring report due dates, controlled correspondences.
• Receives and screens communications to the respective Division/Department Head, including telephone calls and e-mail messages, and provides assistance using independent judgment to determine that which requires priority attention; priorities, channels, and facilitates
• Communications with other departments.
• Independently responds to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
• Makes travel arrangements for the respective Division/Department Head and other senior leaders in the Division/Department; maintains appointment schedules and calendars for the department; arranges meetings and conferences.
• Attends committee and other meetings and takes minutes, as directed.
• Facilitates communications with internal and external contacts by screening calls, visitors, mail, answering questions and furnishing information or referring to appropriate responder.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|