Assistant Visual Merchandisers focus on designing displays, stands and panels which are used at exhibitions, conferences and other events. They also produce point-of-sale displays, which are stock containers that are usually mass-produced and installed in hundreds of retail outlets.
Key Accountabilities and duties:
- Assisting project visual managers in coordination of creative output through to implementation, new store plans, capacity registration, visual auditing.
- Implementing store layout and planning on costs with a working budget.
- Comparing designs according to feedback received from suppliers/purchasing coordinators
- Conducting a store survey to revise and improvise decisions.
- Engage in communications with the clients as well the organization for clarity purposes.
- Window Design, Prop Sourcing, Visual Equipment Quantifications are vital to determine an in-depth understanding of the organization, products, image and target market.
- Implement measure on the production of the design, the quality and ensuring the project is completed on time.
- Compliment CAD to support Mock Shop.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Fashion & Apparel|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|