Export Sales Manager -Pharma Industry
- Provides in-depth market research information, competitive intelligence, regarding core therapeutic areas and other therapeutic areas of strategic interest.
- Conducts search and evaluation of in-licensing, collaboration and out-licensing opportunities with large pharmaceutical companies as well as Universities.
- Conducts market mapping, generates inquiries & check for technical compatibilities between products and requirements.
- Responsible for business development & revenue generation for achievement of top & bottom line targets.
- Analyzes & reviews the market response/requirements and communicates the same to the senior BD team for accomplishment of the business goals.
- Executes agreements and post deal management.
- Follows up with the buyers for in-time payment.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|