Facilities / Maintenance Engineer – Qatar
• Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems.
• Conducted regular maintenance checks on facility buildings and outbuildings.
• Organized and updated tracking and data systems.
• Assisted in overhaul of electrical and plumbing equipment.
• Coordinated budget management with operations department.
• Scheduled and updated purchase orders and delivery time frames.
• Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
• Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
• Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive maintenance contracts.
• Respond to emergencies.
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
• Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems.
• Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
• Maintain compliance to ordinances and codes.
• Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required.
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician