· Ensure timely conveyance of management family, guest, staff and materials to and from places as instructed by Management or the manager.
· Ensure that vehicles are always kept perfect and clean by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
· Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
· Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
· Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
· Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
· Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours
· Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
· Maintain a professional appearance and behavior at all times
· Carry out any additional tasks as requested
· Good English communication skills
· Holds a valid UAE Driver’s License
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|