– Sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
– Review the day schedule and plan the route before departure
– Visit the customers as per route plan
– Should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
– Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
– Develop the report for the past day activities i.e.: sales, coverage, distribution, problems faced, maintenance requirements at the saloon etc.….
– Submit the report and discuss with the immediate supervisor.
– Review the up-to-date achievement and plan how to recap any shortage.
– Follow up on any pending maintenance request.
– Develop and submit the monthly sales report.
– Submit a report on any equipment not operating well in a saloon.
– Update the management on any development in the saloon sector that might affect the business.
– Monitor the competition activities and report back to office to keep all concerned informed.
– Following up on the collections to be done on time.
– Ensure that the returns of assigned accounts are correct and as per company return policy.
– Support the team members whenever possible or requested to in case of sickness or vacation.
– Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products.
– Provide customers and potential customers within the allocated sales area with information about the company products and services.
– Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to the appropriate company staff.
– Generate reports and analyze sales per category, brand and product to measure performance vs. budget.
– Ensure that numeric and weighted distribution is maximized at all times.
– Arrange POS material to the client whenever required.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|