1. Preparation of financial and operational Budget for 3 years
2. Ensure the accuracy of information collected by you from all department including but not limited to commercial forecast, Market size and expectation, country manager vision of the following year, corporate goals and objectives, financial and operational figures and logistic and warehouse plan
3. Prepare and maintain the formats of Budget agreed by the corporate and fill them up as per the dead line of the corporate
4. Review the budget after the preparation with the country manager and alternate all items that May be required by country manager.
5. Send the Budget to the Director of Support as per the targeted date after approving the same with country manager
6. Follow up the actual achievement Vs. Budget on a monthly basis
7. Put your recommendation on areas that require improvement in all cost related items
8. Review the reconciliation of cash and bank prepared by the chief accountant and do the spot check undeclared and regularly
9. Ensure the daily count of cash at the end of the day and the daily deposit of cash sales at bank
10. Ensure that the safe is secured, and not exceeding the normal cash as per the Insurance terms and our needs
11. Review periodically the bank covenants and facility if any and come up with new initiatives to reduce the financial cost
12. Prepare the payable checks and submit it to country manager for signatures
13. Ensure the accuracy of booking, tracking, tagging and physically checking the assets
14. Conduct the inventory as per the finance / accounting manual
15. Understand the ACCPAC system and how to do all transactions on ERP
16. Follow the Procedures of the finance manual in term of acquisition and disposition of assets including the write off
17. Follow up the internal control manual in term of billing, receiving payment, and confirmation of accounts receivable
18. Ensure the segregation of Duties between the billing and receivable
19. Monitor the collection and follow up with Operation all payment and justify the short payment
20. Read and understand the client contract and verify all transactions in operation along with the terms
21. Carry out Prices analysis and quotation comparison as per the financial procedures
22. Ensure that all payment are done in line with the credit terms and no payment has been early paid
23. Negotiate with the suppliers any gain on volume and advance payment if necessary
24. Coordinate with the logistic and Purchase on all issues related to Suppliers
25. Coordinate with HR department on all issues related to Payroll including but not limited to time sheet, Duty roaster, overtimes, bonus calculation, appraisal etc;
26. Generate the Payroll recap by the target date and do not delay any payment for AAFES or any other client that specifically insist on a target date
27. Review and benchmark the payroll with previous month before payment
28. Adhere to the schedule of reporting as per the country manager plan and corporate office instruction
29. Generating the MBR not later than 12th of each month
30. Adhere to company’s Financial Manual, internal control manual and other policies and procedures.
31. Plan and regulate the internal Audit on all locations and ensure that the location is visited at least once a month
32. Identify training needs of your staff and co-ordinate with HRD to arrange proper training.
33. Work closely with various functional heads and operations to explore new ideas leading to better financial gains for the company.
34. Conduct periodical visits to the locations to receive feedback on the financial functions and how it is friendly used by the camp-bosses
35. Maintain a pleasant and professional working relationship with all your superiors, peers and external contacts.
36. Ensure equal opportunity to your staff and ethical values understanding
37. Plan for internal Promotion and career path for your staff
38. Ensure that Finance activities meet with and integrate with company’s requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations and environmental issues.
39. Ensure that proper procedures are in place to provide safe and healthy work environment to Finance Staff.
40. Ensure implementation of Quality System and Administration Manual requirements.
41. Check and follow up the appearance of your staff
42. Report to your country manager and ensure that you advice for any risk that may be arose
43. Report functionally to the Director of Support and justify any deviation from the standard accounting norms and internal financial Procedures
44. Assist Operation during tendering and negotiations with clients.
45. Coordinate with all department and advice when necessary
46. Ensure ISO 22000 Food Safety System, Maintain all related documents and records
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Palestine; Syria|