1. Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
2. Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
3. Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages including GOSI and reporting on this.
4. unemployment, and workers compensation payments
5. Resolving payroll discrepancies
6. Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
7. Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
8. Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
9. Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
10. Complies government financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
11. Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
12. Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
13. Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets s; developing forecasts.
14. Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
15. Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
16. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
17. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
18. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
19. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
20. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
21. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
22. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
23. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
24. Secures financial information by completing database backups.
25. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
26. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
27. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
28. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
29. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
30. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
31. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
32. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Monthly Salary Range 6000SR_8000SR
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|