Financial Analyst – Saudi Arabia
• Ensure that relevant reports are prepared and presented to Senior Management in a timely manner, enabling accurate monitoring of business performance.
• Responsible for financial analysis and providing business support services to multiple branches and subsidiaries.
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting cycles.
• Assist on preparation of variance analysis and exception reports for related management reviews, ensure efficient running of the data consolidation and report distribution processes.
• The preparation of segmental reports and submit the same to the management on periodic basis.
• Assist in the reporting on the profits reinvested and the proportion distributed to shareholders in the form of a dividend.
• Assist in the analysis of M&A proposals and assess their impact on the Group’s balance sheet whenever a potential target is identified by Group Strategy or International Banking.
• Identify requirements for updating the MIS and other Risk Management systems and lead on the implementation.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Finance and Investment