Financial Controller / Financial Manager – Saudi Arabia
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Ensure with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained and preparing the annual lists of Zakat.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
||Manufacturing and Production; Construction/Civil Engineering
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen