- Participates in fighting fires, rescues, hazardous materials incidents, physical fitness activities, fire drills, demonstrations and training of employees.
- Inspects, clean and test firefighting apparatus, tools and equipment at the fire station, including hoses and hose fittings, hydrants, ladders and hand extinguishers as directed by his supervisor
- Drives Fire Apparatuses and ensures its maintenance in a proper condition for firefighting.
- Inspects and maintains batteries, tires, lights and lubricants. Inspects, tests, repairs and maintains firefighting apparatus and equipment attached to fire trucks, such as hoses, hose connections, pressure tanks and gauges and protective clothing equipment.
- Records inspection results in log books, records and prepare simple written reports to supervisor on condition observed during inspections.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|